Help fill our Toolbox!
Tools are at the heart of what we’re creating at Initiative Chanvre as we build out an open-source platform to assist hemp entrepreneurs in establishing their own local hemp enterprises.
We look for contributions related to:
• hemp cultivation and harvesting
• hemp seed processing for food, cosmetics and other uses
• hemp straw processing for building materials and textiles
• hemp processing for seed production and breeding
• hemp processing for oils
We look specifically for:
• basic business plan outlines or case studies
• reports and guides to seeds and seed science
• reports or anecdotal cases regarding costs/revenues
• low-cost growing and harvesting equipment
• low-cost processing equipment
• tailored solutions, techniques and machinery for building consultants and trainers across the full range of hemp usage in construction
• R&D projects for applying hemp to solutions in architecture, building materials, food and textiles
Submit your ideas
Help us get started by contributing a tool now!